There are rumors of a mysterious group, very similar to the Illuminati, who know the true power of wearing INB. How it can turn a bad day into good, inspire you to a new PR or help you instantly connect with total strangers. Many in this group are "In Search Of" a certain piece or design of INB that rivals finding a rare Pokémon, the meaning of life or the holy grail. That item is called a "unicorn" and in honor of this real or imagined group, we have created this sport skirt. No matter what you might be In Search Of (rare INB, a Boston qualifying time, or inner peace), this is the perfect skirt for any quest! MSRP $ 69.95
• Dry I.C.E. Super-Light, 4 Way Stretch Fabric Skirt
• Super Comfy Compression Style Shorts with Triangle Gussett Crotch
• Thigh Pocket on each side of Compression Shorts (Big enough for an iPhone 6)
• Side Slits in Skirt for Easy Pocket Access
• Wear 2-Way Waistband: Up for Flat Look or Fold Down for a Low Cut Look
• Elastic Drawstring Inside Waistband
• Vibrant Lasting Color
• Flat Seamed with SeamSoft Thread for Chafe Resistance
• 100 Mile Ultra Tested
• Made in the USA at our warehouse in Southern California. We apply the art by hand to each cut panel of fabric before sewing. That's why you won't find apparel with this level of detail anyplace else. You can't feel our art and with proper care it will stay vibrant and vivid for years! We love making a quality product that will help you achieve your personal best.
With proper care, your INKnBURN apparel will stay vivid and vibrant for years!
Wash on Cool or Warm. Do not use a detergent that contains bleach, whiteners or brighteners! Fabric softener is fine as long as it doesn't contain a bleach or brightener as well. Our colors will stay vivid and bright for years if you avoid any type of bleach. The dryer is fine for INB apparel and you can use dryer sheets, if you like. We recommend the permanent press setting that is warm, without being too hot. If you remove your apparel from the dryer while still warm, you should never need an iron. If you do want a more pressed look, you can use a cool iron.
Please avoid washing your INB apparel with any velcro or coarse fabrics. The tiny holes, that allow our fabric to breath, will catch on materials like this and potentially snag. We can also not be responsible for damage caused by products worn over our apparel that might damage the fabric or the art on it.
I never though INKnBURN would make a solid black skirt - but here it is and they found a way to make it special with he unicorn pockets. This skirt has performed perfectly for me - I love the light feeling of the fabric and the pockets. And it goes with everything! Shannon on Oct 26th 2016
If you've been hesitating on trying INB skirts, this is the time to try! This is my 5th INB skirt in the new style. Yes, you could say I love them! The basic black of this one will go with everything, but the fun geometric/unicorn pattern of the shorts retain that fun and unique quality of all INB pieces. Note on the cut of the shorts: they never ride up on me. Never. Note on the cut of the skirt: longer in the back, shorter in the front, slits allow the cute shorts to peak through, and I can't even describe the way it flows when I run. Flattering and Beautiful and Magical. Note on the sizing: I wear a 12 in jeans and size down to a 10 in INB skirts. Take the plunge! suzontrails on Oct 20th 2016