This One Day Only Throwback Thursday design is a Women's Dragonfly Sports Skirt. The stunningly beautiful wings of this powerful flier look like delicate stained glass. Considered a symbol of self realization in many cultures, there are also some who say dragonflies are messengers from those we've lost, letting us know they are still close by. The unfolding layers of the chrysanthemum represent deep personal growth forged by hardship or conflict, leading to a stronger self. MSRP $ 69.95
• Dry I.C.E. Super-Light, 4 Way Stretch Fabric Skirt
• Super Comfy Compression Style Shorts with Triangle Gusset Crotch
• Thigh Pocket on each side of Compression Shorts (Big enough for an iPhone 6)
• Side Slits in Skirt for Easy Pocket Access
• Wear 2-Way Waistband: Up for Flat Look or Fold Down for a Low Cut Look
• Elastic Drawstring Inside Waistband
• Vibrant Lasting Color
• Flat Seamed with SeamSoft Thread for Chafe Resistance
• 100 Mile Ultra Tested
• Made in the USA at our warehouse in Southern California. We apply the art by hand to each cut panel of fabric before sewing. That's why you won't find apparel with this level of detail anyplace else. You can't feel our art and with proper care it will stay vibrant and vivid for years! We love making a quality product that will help you achieve your personal best.
With proper care, your INKnBURN apparel will stay vivid and vibrant for years!
Wash on Cool or Warm. Do not use a detergent that contains bleach, whiteners or brighteners! Fabric softener is fine as long as it doesn't contain a bleach or brightener as well. Our colors will stay vivid and bright for years if you avoid any type of bleach. The dryer is fine for INB apparel and you can use dryer sheets, if you like. We recommend the permanent press setting that is warm, without being too hot. If you remove your apparel from the dryer while still warm, you should never need an iron. If you do want a more pressed look, you can use a cool iron.
Please avoid washing your INB apparel with any velcro or coarse fabrics. The tiny holes, that allow our fabric to breath, will catch on materials like this and potentially snag. We can also not be responsible for damage caused by products worn over our apparel that might damage the fabric or the art on it.