This Women's Betty Sport Skirt is a classy blast from the past. Why name this wonderful skirt "Betty" you might ask? Well, it is a great name from the era of this design combined with the current urban meaning of being a "Looker". A flirty and fun design that is also made functional with our light, silky Dry I.C.E. Tech Fabric that will flutter as you run. We also include a pocket on each thigh of the stay-put shorts, just in case you want to carry a compact to powder your nose. So, pull out your fire-engine red lipstick when you wear this one and prepare to turn some heads! MSRP $ 69.95
• Dry I.C.E. Super-Light, 4 Way Stretch Fabric Skirt
• Super Comfy Compression Style Shorts with Triangle Gusset Crotch
• Thigh Pocket on each side of Compression Shorts (Big enough for an iPhone 6)
• Side Slits in Skirt for Easy Pocket Access
• Wear 2-Way Waistband: Up for Flat Look or Fold Down for a Low Cut Look
• Elastic Drawstring Inside Waistband
• Vibrant Lasting Color
• Flat Seamed with SeamSoft Thread for Chafe Resistance
• 100 Mile Ultra Tested
• Made in the USA at our warehouse in Southern California. We apply the art by hand to each cut panel of fabric before sewing. That's why you won't find apparel with this level of detail anyplace else. You can't feel our art and with proper care it will stay vibrant and vivid for years! We love making a quality product that will help you achieve your personal best.
With proper care, your INKnBURN apparel will stay vivid and vibrant for years!
Wash on Cool or Warm. Do not use a detergent that contains bleach, whiteners or brighteners! Fabric softener is fine as long as it doesn't contain a bleach or brightener as well. Our colors will stay vivid and bright for years if you avoid any type of bleach. The dryer is fine for INB apparel and you can use dryer sheets, if you like. We recommend the permanent press setting that is warm, without being too hot. If you remove your apparel from the dryer while still warm, you should never need an iron. If you do want a more pressed look, you can use a cool iron.
Please avoid washing your INB apparel with any velcro or coarse fabrics. The tiny holes, that allow our fabric to breath, will catch on materials like this and potentially snag. We can also not be responsible for damage caused by products worn over our apparel that might damage the fabric or the art on it.