These River Shorts feature the cool and refreshing imagery of water flowing over smooth river rocks. The flower is a lotus that symbolizes enlightenment. Great for hot weather runs or splashing through rivers, these shorts are made with our super-light, silky Dry I.C.E. Fabric. They wick away moisture and dry quickly, great if you do have to run through a river! These shorts feature two generous hidden pockets and a soft inner brief. The perfect shorts if you love the outdoors... or want to bring the outdoors in with you for a workout at the gym! MSRP $ 64.95
• Dry I.C.E. Super-Light, 4 Way Stretch Fabric Shorts
• Super Comfy Moisture Wicking Panty
• Wear 2-Way Waistband: Up for Flat Look or Fold Down for a Low Cut Look
• Two Hidden Front Pockets (Wide enough for an iPhone 7+)
• Vibrant Lasting Color
• Flat Seamed with SeamSoft Thread for Chafe Resistance
• 100 Mile Ultra Tested
• Made in the USA at our warehouse in Southern California. We apply the art by hand to each cut panel of fabric before sewing. That's why you won't find apparel with this level of detail anyplace else. You can't feel our art and with proper care it will stay vibrant and vivid for years! We love making a quality product that will help you achieve your personal best.
With proper care, your INKnBURN apparel will stay vivid and vibrant for years!
Wash on Cool or Warm. Do not use a detergent that contains bleach, whiteners or brighteners! Fabric softener is fine as long as it doesn't contain a bleach or brightener as well. Our colors will stay vivid and bright for years if you avoid any type of bleach. The dryer is fine for INB apparel and you can use dryer sheets, if you like. We recommend the permanent press setting that is warm, without being too hot. If you remove your apparel from the dryer while still warm, you should never need an iron. If you do want a more pressed look, you can use a cool iron.
Please avoid washing your INB apparel with any velcro or coarse fabrics. The tiny holes, that allow our fabric to breath, will catch on materials like this and potentially snag. We can also not be responsible for damage caused by products worn over our apparel that might damage the fabric or the art on it.