This Women's Coral Sports Skirt was inspired by the intricate maze-like patterns seen in brain coral. Also referred to as "flower animals", some have a lifespan of 900 years! Beautifully enduring with mesmerizing patterns, mother nature proves again she is also a talented artist and designer! The shorts underneath feature patterns and shapes in the ocean sand created by the waves. With a pocket on each thigh and a side slit in the skirt for easy access, this sports skirt is striking, fun and functional! MSRP $ 69.95
• Dry I.C.E. Super-Light, 4 Way Stretch Fabric Skirt
• Super Comfy Compression Style Shorts with Triangle Gusset Crotch
• Thigh Pocket on each side of Compression Shorts (Big enough for an iPhone 6)
• Side Slits in Skirt for Easy Pocket Access
• Wear 2-Way Waistband: Up for Flat Look or Fold Down for a Low Cut Look
• Elastic Drawstring Inside Waistband
• Vibrant Lasting Color
• Flat Seamed with SeamSoft Thread for Chafe Resistance
• 100 Mile Ultra Tested
• Made in the USA at our warehouse in Southern California. We apply the art by hand to each cut panel of fabric before sewing. That's why you won't find apparel with this level of detail anyplace else. You can't feel our art and with proper care it will stay vibrant and vivid for years! We love making a quality product that will help you achieve your personal best.
With proper care, your INKnBURN apparel will stay vivid and vibrant for years!
Wash on Cool or Warm. Do not use a detergent that contains bleach, whiteners or brighteners! Fabric softener is fine as long as it doesn't contain a bleach or brightener as well. Our colors will stay vivid and bright for years if you avoid any type of bleach. The dryer is fine for INB apparel and you can use dryer sheets, if you like. We recommend the permanent press setting that is warm, without being too hot. If you remove your apparel from the dryer while still warm, you should never need an iron. If you do want a more pressed look, you can use a cool iron.
Please avoid washing your INB apparel with any velcro or coarse fabrics. The tiny holes, that allow our fabric to breath, will catch on materials like this and potentially snag. We can also not be responsible for damage caused by products worn over our apparel that might damage the fabric or the art on it.
This skirt goes with quite a bit and the skirt that made me decide to try inknburn skirts again. Upon a recommendation, I sized down and had no problems with the legs riding up! I am very happy with this skirt. Jen B. on Aug 4th 2017
Skirts have to be my favorite of all INB clothing and this one is NO exception! The fit is perfect- I love how light weight it is and no riding up or chafing!!! Plus the colors are so beautiful! 5+ Stars!!!! Brenda S on Aug 2nd 2017
I've been an INB fan for several years, but have never worn running skirts from any brand. I loved this design so much that I just had to try it out! Here's what I learned:
- The compression shorts under the skirt are so comfortable and did not make me overheat
- The skirt did not get stuck between my legs while running
- I can fit my phone in one pocket of the shorts and a water bottle in the other
I still love my INB shorts, but am definitely a running skirt lover after trying out the coral skirt. Unknown on Aug 2nd 2017
I really love running skirts but was having a hard time finding a skirt with pockets that were big enough to carry my huge phone (iPhone 7 plus) and dog treats. This INKnBURN skirts has plenty of pockets (two large pockets on the shorts under the skirt) and I can easily carry everything with me! The fit of the shorts attached to the sports skirt is similar to the tights/capris. The skirt is very comfortable for a wide variety of activities. The colors are brilliant! Steffi on Aug 1st 2017
This sports skirt is absolutely beautiful in person! The colors are extremely vibrant, from the flowing coral with a touch of yellow at the bottom to the blue and white undershorts. The INKnBURN sports skirt design is extremely comfortable for any activity! Unknown on Jul 12th 2017