These Boho Daisy Shorts were inspired by the Bohemian style. The perfect running and workout shorts for a free spirit! The word “Bohemian” comes from the French word for “gypsy,” and it applies to those who live unconventional (usually artistic) lives. Featuring our super-light, silky Dry I.C.E. Fabric on the outside, a soft inner brief on the inside and two generous hidden pockets. Run fast, free and live out loud in these wonderfully unique shorts! MSRP $ 64.95
• Dry I.C.E. Super-Light, 4 Way Stretch Fabric Shorts
• Super Comfy Moisture Wicking Panty
• Wear 2-Way Waistband: Up for Flat Look or Fold Down for a Low Cut Look
• Two Hidden Front Pockets (Wide enough for an iPhone 7+)
• Vibrant Lasting Color
• Flat Seamed with SeamSoft Thread for Chafe Resistance
• 100 Mile Ultra Tested
• Made in the USA at our warehouse in Southern California. We apply the art by hand to each cut panel of fabric before sewing. That's why you won't find apparel with this level of detail anyplace else. You can't feel our art and with proper care it will stay vibrant and vivid for years! We love making a quality product that will help you achieve your personal best.
With proper care, your INKnBURN apparel will stay vivid and vibrant for years!
Wash on Cool or Warm. Do not use a detergent that contains bleach, whiteners or brighteners! Fabric softener is fine as long as it doesn't contain a bleach or brightener as well. Our colors will stay vivid and bright for years if you avoid any type of bleach. The dryer is fine for INB apparel and you can use dryer sheets, if you like. We recommend the permanent press setting that is warm, without being too hot. If you remove your apparel from the dryer while still warm, you should never need an iron. If you do want a more pressed look, you can use a cool iron.
Please avoid washing your INB apparel with any velcro or coarse fabrics. The tiny holes, that allow our fabric to breath, will catch on materials like this and potentially snag. We can also not be responsible for damage caused by products worn over our apparel that might damage the fabric or the art on it.
Love my new shorts, fits perfectly, very comfortable, great design and good quality. Unknown on May 17th 2018
I love these shorts, so easy to pair up with plenty of different shirts/colors.... as always, the fit is great..... i'll probably wear these out i've been wearing them so much already. Denise on May 9th 2018
I love the design and I love the fit! I highly recommend them! Unknown on Apr 29th 2018
I only wear InkNBurn shorts - this pattern is one of my faves so far. Maria on Apr 25th 2018
The only problem with these shorts is that they ran out and my friends can't buy them because they all want them when they see them! This is my 4th pair of InkNBurn running shorts and one is nicer than the next! Marcie on Apr 24th 2018