This is a brand new 6" running short guys, here's the details: The silky, light compression shorts underneath have a pocket on each thigh about the size of an iPhone 6. You can stash salt tabs, GU or even ice to keep you cool here. The super-light, quick-dry outer short is made with our 4-way stretch Dry I.C.E. Woven Fabric. The outer short has a generous zip pocket across the back that is 5" wide by 4" for more secure storage. Side slits on the outer short give you easy access to thigh pockets on the compression shorts. These Purple Pinstripe Shorts are classy on their own but, combine with the matching Purple Pinstripe Tux Tech Shirt and you've got a colorful running tux worn by a certain funny super villain. Or, wear it with a green "Mask" or for St. Paddy's! (Attn! This Product is now in production and we can no longer take orders. Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for us to hand-craft this item at our warehouse in Southern California. If you missed out, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter. We'll announce through Facebook and our newsletter if we have any extras available.) MSRP $ 69.95
• 6" Dry I.C.E. Super-Light, 4 Way Stretch Fabric Shorts
• 4" Side Slit for easier access to Compression Short Thigh Pockets
• Moisture-Wicking Compression Short Inside
• Exterior Wide Zip Pocket beneath Back Waistband (5" Wide 4" Deep)
• Two Thigh Pockets on Compression Shorts (iPhone 6 Size)
• Vibrant Lasting Color
• Flat Seamed with SeamSoft Thread for Chafe Resistance
• 100 Mile Tested
• Made in the USA at our warehouse in Southern California. We apply the art by hand to each cut panel of fabric before sewing. That's why you won't find apparel with this level of detail anyplace else. You can't feel our art and with proper care it will stay vibrant and vivid for years! We love making a quality product that will help you achieve your personal best.
With proper care, your INKnBURN apparel will stay vivid and vibrant for years!
Wash on Cool or Warm. Do not use a detergent that contains bleach, whiteners or brighteners! Fabric softener is fine as long as it doesn't contain a bleach or brightener as well. Our colors will stay vivid and bright for years if you avoid any type of bleach. The dryer is fine for INB apparel and you can use dryer sheets, if you like. We recommend the permanent press setting that is warm, without being too hot. If you remove your apparel from the dryer while still warm, you should never need an iron. If you do want a more pressed look, you can use a cool iron.
Please avoid washing your INB apparel with any velcro or coarse fabrics. The tiny holes, that allow our fabric to breath, will catch on materials like this and potentially snag. We can also not be responsible for damage caused by products worn over our apparel that might damage the fabric or the art on it.
I usually wear running shorts from another company that has a swoosh for their logo. These shorts are the best running shorts I own now, without question. Went with the extra large and it was just right. Dual pockets on the thigh allow me to use a larger cell phone in one pocket and energy chews in the other. These are the first shorts I've purchased, and they won't be the last. Christopher Trim on Oct 5th 2016