Tips for getting the best looking shirt possible:
• For the best resolution, use a portrait photo from your smart phone photo library.
• Photos from social media are scaled down for speed and will not work,
use the original from your photo library!
• The higher the resolution of your photo, the clearer the image:
Minimum file size is 2200 pixels wide for a portrait photo.
• The "Viewer" is to give you an idea of what will be cropped out of the shirt
by the collar and seams. It is not a photo editor.
• Putting your pet on a color or background you love is a great way to make
your shirt even better!
• We can not accept pet photos that are cropped out and on a white background.
Add a color, texture or pattern behind your pet.
Layout, Lighting and Color:
1. Be sure to use a portrait layout, not landscape. Our shirts are taller than they are wide.
2. Use a photo with good lighting. Indoors will make the photo have a more yellow color.
Outdoor lighting will be cooler lighting during the main daylight hours.
Sunrise and sunset can create a beautiful golden light but, you have to be sure there is plenty of light on your subject to catch the details!
3. We don't want to loose any of that adorable mug in the collar of our shirt...