These Women's Wave Denim Shorts feature a classic Japanese wave textile design that looks "burned" into the denim art. Given their classic, dark blue denim look, others would never guess that they are made with our Dry I.C.E. Tech Fabric! They are amazingly silky, light and super quick drying. They're also a very functional neutral to add to your wardrobe. The two hidden front pockets are big enough to hold an iPhone 6, keys or extra nutrition. Like all our shorts, they are tested to be comfortable for ultra distance racing but so cute, you'll find yourself wearing them for swimming, BBQ's and any chance you get! MSRP $ 64.95
• Dry I.C.E. Super-Light, 4 Way Stretch Fabric Shorts
• Super Comfy Moisture Wicking Panty
• Wear 2-Way Waistband: Up for Flat Look or Fold Down for a Low Cut Look
• Two Hidden Front Pockets (Big enough for an iPhone 6)
• Vibrant Lasting Color
• Flat Seamed with SeamSoft Thread for Chafe Resistance
• 100 Mile Ultra Tested
• Made in the USA at our warehouse in Southern California. We apply the art by hand to each cut panel of fabric before sewing. That's why you won't find apparel with this level of detail anyplace else. You can't feel our art and with proper care it will stay vibrant and vivid for years! We love making a quality product that will help you achieve your personal best.
With proper care, your INKnBURN apparel will stay vivid and vibrant for years!
Wash on Cool or Warm. Do not use a detergent that contains bleach, whiteners or brighteners! Fabric softener is fine as long as it doesn't contain a bleach or brightener as well. Our colors will stay vivid and bright for years if you avoid any type of bleach. The dryer is fine for INB apparel and you can use dryer sheets, if you like. We recommend the permanent press setting that is warm, without being too hot. If you remove your apparel from the dryer while still warm, you should never need an iron. If you do want a more pressed look, you can use a cool iron.
Please avoid washing your INB apparel with any velcro or coarse fabrics. The tiny holes, that allow our fabric to breath, will catch on materials like this and potentially snag. We can also not be responsible for damage caused by products worn over our apparel that might damage the fabric or the art on it.