These Women's Purple Azalea Shorts were inspired by the beautiful bloom of the same name. The azalea symbolizes an abundance of beauty and intelligence, adding purple gives it a touch of royalty. Made with our super light, Dry I.C.E. Technical Fabric to keep you cool and dry for any athletic endeavor. You can use these shorts for anything from running ultras to jumping in the pool after! With two hidden front pockets big enough for an iPhone 6, GU or keys these shorts are as pretty as they are functional! MSRP $ 64.95
• Dry I.C.E. Super-Light, 4 Way Stretch Fabric Shorts
• Super Comfy Moisture Wicking Panty
• Wear 2-Way Waistband: Up for Flat Look or Fold Down for a Low Cut Look
• Two Hidden Front Pockets (Big enough for an iPhone 6)
• Vibrant Lasting Color
• Flat Seamed with SeamSoft Thread for Chafe Resistance
• 100 Mile Ultra Tested
• Made in the USA at our warehouse in Southern California. We apply the art by hand to each cut panel of fabric before sewing. That's why you won't find apparel with this level of detail anyplace else. You can't feel our art and with proper care it will stay vibrant and vivid for years! We love making a quality product that will help you achieve your personal best.
With proper care, your INKnBURN apparel will stay vivid and vibrant for years!
Wash on Cool or Warm. Do not use a detergent that contains bleach, whiteners or brighteners! Fabric softener is fine as long as it doesn't contain a bleach or brightener as well. Our colors will stay vivid and bright for years if you avoid any type of bleach. The dryer is fine for INB apparel and you can use dryer sheets, if you like. We recommend the permanent press setting that is warm, without being too hot. If you remove your apparel from the dryer while still warm, you should never need an iron. If you do want a more pressed look, you can use a cool iron.
Please avoid washing your INB apparel with any velcro or coarse fabrics. The tiny holes, that allow our fabric to breath, will catch on materials like this and potentially snag. We can also not be responsible for damage caused by products worn over our apparel that might damage the fabric or the art on it.
These shorts are gorgeous. I have the matching sport bra and I love this design. The color pops and it's feminine and bright.
These shorts are comfy and I love the two side pockets for storing my phone and snacks on a run.
They seem to run a bit snug to me - I chose size 2 and while they aren't tight - they're more snug that I like. I'm a street size XS and weigh 115 lbs.
Still - I'm really happy with them and can't wait to wear them on a long run. They're exceedingly comfy and allow for lots of movement. AliVAB23456 on Jun 16th 2017
The various shades of purple are vibrant and stand out with black piping.....absolutely beautiful shorts. Unknown on Jun 12th 2017