These Women's Origami Shorts were inspired by the Japanese art of the same name. When the art form first started, paper was rare and it was only practiced by the elite. One of its uses was to accompany a valuable gift, indicating sincerity and purity. Give yourself the gift of these vibrant, detailed and beautiful shorts that appear to be constructed of layered and folded pieces of paper. They'll go great with pretty much everything and keep you cool and comfortable, mile after mile. MSRP $ 64.95
• Dry I.C.E. Super-Light, 4 Way Stretch Fabric Shorts
• Super Comfy Moisture Wicking Panty
• Wear 2-Way Waistband: Up for Flat Look or Fold Down for a Low Cut Look
• Two Hidden Front Pockets (Big enough for an iPhone 6)
• Vibrant Lasting Color
• Flat Seamed with SeamSoft Thread for Chafe Resistance
• 100 Mile Ultra Tested
• Made in the USA at our warehouse in Southern California. We apply the art by hand to each cut panel of fabric before sewing. That's why you won't find apparel with this level of detail anyplace else. You can't feel our art and with proper care it will stay vibrant and vivid for years! We love making a quality product that will help you achieve your personal best.
With proper care, your INKnBURN apparel will stay vivid and vibrant for years!
Wash on Cool or Warm. Do not use a detergent that contains bleach, whiteners or brighteners! Fabric softener is fine as long as it doesn't contain a bleach or brightener as well. Our colors will stay vivid and bright for years if you avoid any type of bleach. The dryer is fine for INB apparel and you can use dryer sheets, if you like. We recommend the permanent press setting that is warm, without being too hot. If you remove your apparel from the dryer while still warm, you should never need an iron. If you do want a more pressed look, you can use a cool iron.
Please avoid washing your INB apparel with any velcro or coarse fabrics. The tiny holes, that allow our fabric to breath, will catch on materials like this and potentially snag. We can also not be responsible for damage caused by products worn over our apparel that might damage the fabric or the art on it.
OMG....what's there not to love about this design! The colors are so vibrant and full of detail that give these shorts a true uniqueness! I find myself always reaching for them because of the comfort and versatility of tops to match them with. Unknown on Aug 1st 2017
I ordered these shorts in size 6 - my normal size. They fit so well, are so well made, and comfortable - the pockets on the outside are genius - that I keep stalking the website for new items (even though I get updates in the newsletters). Can't wait to try some of the other styles for pursuits other than running.
If InknBurn made bike shorts, they'd be the coolest out there. Cindy M Walker on Jul 29th 2017