These Women's Brave Shorts were inspired by everything from superhero shields to fighter planes. With bolts and rivets, stars and stripes, this design celebrates Americana from the past all the way into the future. Don't be fooled by our art though, while they look industrial, these shorts are silky, light and cool! If you need a great pair of running or workout shorts for the summer, these are powerful, strong and bold. A great way to represent the home of the Brave. MSRP $ 64.95
• Dry I.C.E. Super-Light, 4 Way Stretch Fabric Shorts
• Super Comfy Moisture Wicking Panty
• Wear 2-Way Waistband: Up for Flat Look or Fold Down for a Low Cut Look
• Two Hidden Front Pockets (Big enough for an iPhone 6)
• Vibrant Lasting Color
• Flat Seamed with SeamSoft Thread for Chafe Resistance
• 100 Mile Ultra Tested
• Made in the USA at our warehouse in Southern California. We apply the art by hand to each cut panel of fabric before sewing. That's why you won't find apparel with this level of detail anyplace else. You can't feel our art and with proper care it will stay vibrant and vivid for years! We love making a quality product that will help you achieve your personal best.
With proper care, your INKnBURN apparel will stay vivid and vibrant for years!
Wash on Cool or Warm. Do not use a detergent that contains bleach, whiteners or brighteners! Fabric softener is fine as long as it doesn't contain a bleach or brightener as well. Our colors will stay vivid and bright for years if you avoid any type of bleach. The dryer is fine for INB apparel and you can use dryer sheets, if you like. We recommend the permanent press setting that is warm, without being too hot. If you remove your apparel from the dryer while still warm, you should never need an iron. If you do want a more pressed look, you can use a cool iron.
Please avoid washing your INB apparel with any velcro or coarse fabrics. The tiny holes, that allow our fabric to breath, will catch on materials like this and potentially snag. We can also not be responsible for damage caused by products worn over our apparel that might damage the fabric or the art on it.
I love INB shorts-I'm 5'7- 145# and I have found that size 10 shorts are most comfortable for me to run in. Size 8 fits a little bit more snug and I love wearing this size as casual wear!!!!! I love the patriotic theme with these and I plan on wearing these beauties all YEAR LONG (not just for the 4th) Brenda S on Aug 3rd 2017